The Executive Summary
The executive summary explains the following points:
- What is AOC?
- The Challenge
- Ambassador of Compassion Leadership Program Works
- The Results
- Program Costs
- How is the AOC Program Conducted?
We've had the opportunity to run the AOC Advanced Life Training program at schools all across California. Below are some of the schools that we've run the program at. See what their coaches have to say.
- Corona Centennial, Tony Barile
- Troy High School, Michael Echaves
- Elsinore High School, Tony Peralta
- Yorba Linda High School, Jeff Bailey
Launching Advanced Life Training (ALT)
- The ALT presentation is 2 hours during the school year and 2 1/2 hours during the summer (the LIFE and RISE 4 lessons are all included as part of the ALT)
- Sign the Program Manager Agreement & W-9
- Schedule the Advanced Life Training
- Secure the best location for the ALT.
- We will arrive 1 hour before the presentation to setup.
- In addition, the Student Leaders you choose will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to the presentation for training.
- Pick the date and hour that works best for the ALT.
- Schedule Here
- *This will be scheduled by your AOC contact.
- Give each of your student athletes the Master Agreement which needs to be signed by their parent/guardian.
- Obtain the Student Information System (SIS) document and send to AOC.
- The State of California requires each student's address and age.
- We can come to your office to obtain copies of the SIS doucments or you can FedEx them to us.
- We will take pictures of the documents and destroy the hard copies after completion of the summer session.
- During the ALT we will obtain two (2) work samples from each student.
- Now your students are ready to begin their discussion groups.