Responsibilities of a Team Coach
- secure a location for the team meetings, including Internet access
- be willing to spend the necessary time in preparation for each team meeting, including viewing Team Coach training videos and reviewing the Team Coach Manual (teacher lesson plans)
- be accessible to your participating youth
- make sure youth are completing their student journals
- attend each Team Meeting
- attend Kickoff Event
- attend Honor Event
- complete a brief follow-up survey at the end of the Journey
"We all have something amazing to offer the world. Ambassadors of Compassion allows students to recognize what they have to offer and how to give back in a meaningful way."
Amy Kernin-LayeGEAR UP Project Director - State Department of Education of Idaho, Ambassador of Compassion
"I now know I have hope for the future. Ambassadors of Compassion was the best thing I have ever done in my entire life."
LyricHigh School Student, Inland Empire, CA
© 2019 — Ambassadors of Compassion